LOCAL COUNSEL: At Reiner & Reiner our experienced attorneys can assist you as local counsel or we can take your case on referral and serve as lead counsel. Whether you are out of state or simply unable to travel to South Florida for routine matters, Reiner & Reiner is on the job. We can sponsor you for pro hac vice admission, or help review and file documents through our firm as local counsel under your direction. We are a small firm with great resources, cutting edge technology and personal service.
Local Counsel work is an area of practice for our firm and one we enjoy but take seriously. Based upon the breadth of our experience, we are capable of representing Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 businesses on a semi-permanent basis in the state of Florida at both the state and federal court levels. Corporate in-house counsel have recognized our capabilities in both prosecuting and defending a nearly limitless variety of business cases. Some of our relationships stem from before the very beginning of the firm some 15 years ago. Our differentiated attorney billing rates ensure the great value in our services, and our team approach to strategic collaboration means that we can collectively deliver literally decades of senior partner litigation experience through more moderately experienced attorneys at much lower rates than the larger firms.
Some of our out-of-town clients originally hired us to simply assist with basic clerical needs. After they had an opportunity to experience our collaborative abilities and litigation capabilities firsthand, they eventually delegated more responsibility to our firm. Our class A office facilities, professional office staff, and ample meeting rooms, located literally minutes by elevated rail from the local state and federal courthouses, make our firm a perfect choice for traveling out of town counsel. Even with the increasing level of courthouse automation, telephonic hearings and Skype conferences, sometimes there is simply no substitute for a personal court appearance. Our acquaintance with most of the state and federal judges ensures that a familiar face or familiar local firm, with a good reputation for honesty and professionalism, will always be sitting at your counsel table.
We have a substantial international clientele because we speak Spanish. Attorneys Clay Reiner and the Monica Tirado are fluent in Spanish, a predominant language of our hemisphere. The majority of our staff is also bilingual and this capability, which greatly contributes to our efficiency, comes free of charge. The next time your litigation needs involve the gateway to the Americas, consider Reiner & Reiner, P.A. for your local counsel needs.
Let us be your local counsel and take the burden of navigating unfamiliar courts. We can fill any role, from filing documents to attending hearings and we can even take your case to trial if needed.
One or more of our attorneys are admitted to practice in the following courts on a permanent basis:
- Florida Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Federal Tax Court
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Armed Forces Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
We are admitted in all courts in the State of Florida and have practiced throughout the state as outside counsel for some of our larger corporate clients. We also have, and can, represent creditors and other interested parties in bankruptcy courts throughout the country. Our firm’s small size guarantees personal service and reasonable rates larger firms just can’t match.
Contact David Reiner today at 305-670-8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss having us serve as your local counsel.