Alex Tirado-Luciano joined Reiner & Reiner, P.A. of-counsel in 2017. His practice areas include Appellate Law, Civil Litigation, Complex Commercial Litigation, Internet Defamation, Premises Liability, Products Liability, Professional Malpractice, Toxic Tort / Mass Torts / Mold / Benzene and Wrongful Death.
Mr. Tirado-Luciano received his Bachelor’s in 2006 and a JD degree in 2009 – both from Florida International University.
Bar Admissions and Professional Memberships
Mr. Tirado-Luciano is admitted to practice in all states courts of Florida and before the United States District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida, as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan.
Awards and Recognitions
- 2017, Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2016, Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2015, Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2014, Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2013, Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida Outstanding service award
News & Publications
- The Washington Post: Injunction against critical sock puppetry (January 10, 2017)
- Miami Today: Bridges opening in lockdown times as lanes cutback frustrating drivers (May 21, 2015)
- Miami Today: Bridges river traffic rules violated, downtown authority’s survey finds (November 27, 2014)